Know that there is support out there if you think you or someone you know has had their drink spiked.
  • Spiking or other forms of intentionally drugging individuals is a serious criminal offence.
  • Anyone who has been affected is not to blame for being spiked. The fault lies solely with the perpetrator. We recognise that anyone can be a victim of spiking.
  • In emergency situations (for example concern about immediate safety or the need for urgent medical attention), anyone concerned should call 999.
  • If students need support following an incident or have been affected by gender-based violence in any form, they can contact Student Services or the Students' Union for information on how to report or receive support.

Here are some national resources giving advice about spiking, what to do and where to get support:


There are two ways you can tell us what happened