Get Support 
  • Support for students is available if you have experienced violence and/or assault and would like to speak with someone about your experience.  
  • You may want to consider talking to our Accommodation Team if you are living on campus and the incident occurred in accommodation.
    You may consider speaking with your Personal Academic Tutor or a member of your academic team.

    Our students can also speak with a member of staff in their Student's Union who can offer advice and guidance.

    All students can access support from our university wellbeing and counselling services, based in student services.  For more information please see below:

    Mental health and wellbeing support for students available within QMU:
    • QMU Wellbeing service HERE
    • QMU Counselling service HERE
    • Togetherall - online support for mental health HERE

  • Support for Staff is available, if you would like guidance and to speak with someone about your experience please make contact with our QMU Human Resources team.  There is also staff mental health and wellbeing support:
  • 'Be Supported' Staff Employee Assistance Programme HERE
  • Togetherall - online support for mental health HERE
Students and staff  may also want to consider accessing support at the following Scottish support services:

Scottish Women's Rights Centre HERE
Victim Support Scotland HERE
MyGov. Scot support as a victim or witness of crime HERE

There are two ways you can tell us what happened